<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, August 20, 2006 @ 2:13 AM







AdelineTraceyEileenAndre









Andre eileen adeline tracy!









Tea at festpiel!

& It's T.A.P.E. at festpiel!
*APPPLAUUUUSEE!*

















Check out my sexy ear. Aha. (:




















Hokay i just aga-aga put the pictures up,It's not all up there but most i guess.
For more pictures just view the friggin' friendster please.
So i didn't blog yesterday ): OHDARN, fell asleep while listening to music :D
So yesterday i woke up real early and spent my whole day using the computer like a geek.
bwaaah. Anyway had a sumptious dinner at marina (: YAY! Father didn't exactly knew the
price but we headed in anyway.GODDAMIT, their food are super yummy! :)
I like! So i ate lots and lots till my stomach almost exploded :O I took pictures of the food but
i have no intention of putting it up here since people who view my blog might drool all over
my blog - it's disgusting! So yah. I went home computer like an ass again & hit the sack.
SO YAH,WHATEVER :)
I haven't done a piece of my homework yet and i don't plan to.
It's boring and stuff.yeeks.
OHYAH,FRIDAY.

Everyone looked dead gorgeous :)
All my hons and babes.wheets! Pearline was hothothot! :) besides the fact that they say she looks like she was gonna go clubbing and stuff. but whatever :D
SO IM OFF PEOPLE,
KISS ME GOODNIGHT :D
loveya :)



dontcha wish your girl friend was hot
LIKE ME, dontcha?